Thursday 17 September 2009

Welcome -- to the campaign for Luton's future

Hi!

And welcome to my website.

The first questions you'll probably have right now are "who are you?", "why are you standing for MP?" and "what would you do?"  I've begun answering those: please check out Who I Am and What I'll Do.

To answer your question "why stand for MP": it's very simple.  I believe that there are immense possibilities in the people of Luton.  But too often our ambitions have been ignored or frustrated.  I believe we need to come together to build an ambitious future for Luton.  To do this, I believe we need a better politics that is rooted in the people of Luton, working hard for the people of Luton, and concerned neither with party politics or celebrity.  I want to offer that to the people of Luton South.

I appreciate you may not know me yet.  So I'm not asking for your vote yet.  All I'm asking for right now is a chance for us to get to know each other, and in time I hope I can earn your vote.  So please do contact me with any question you have, please sign up for news on the campaign, and please have a look around the site.

Look forward to talking with you.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment