Monday 12 April 2010

Ask me about the issues that matter

I published my manifesto recently so you can see my views on a range of issues.

Of course I couldn't include everything, so I'm happy to hear from you with your questions on local or national issues that matter to you -- please get in touch.

Below are ten questions on civil liberties -- an important national issue -- that two local people, Alex and James, have been in contact with me about via email (joe@joehallforluton.com) and Twitter.


I haven't put yes or no for the question about police stop and search because it's more complex than that (I think it depends on the police officers and the situation, for example), and on the Human Rights Act I'm sure I would want to see changes to it, but this is a very broad question and it would depend on the particular issues we're discussing.

No comments:

Post a Comment